HYMAX 2 COUPLING with flip gasket
WITH FLIP GASKET
Krausz USA is proud to introduce its new wide-range HYMAX 2 Coupling, the next-generation Hymax.
Used for section replacement, Hymax 2 connects two pipes of the same or different OD pipe circumferences and materials, up to 1.3” range.
HYMAX 2 is based on the original game-changing Hymax that has been field-proven in millions of installations in the US:
- Advanced wide-range coupling with a patented flip no-tear gasket
- Eliminates gasket removal mistakes and maximizes installer work efficiency
- Only 2 top-facing bolts, for faster and safer installation
- Suitable for all types of pipes – ductile iron, cast iron, steel, copper, PE, PVC, AC, GRP
- One product can connect pipes of two different materials
- Ready-to-use design, no disassembly needed
- Allows 4° dynamic deflection on each end, reducing future pipe damage
- Patented hydraulically-assisted gasket with 2-stage sealing
- Product performance, OD range and pressures are identical to those of the original Hymax
Just flip the No-tear gasket from the inside out to accommodate larger OD pipes.
Closed gasket position Flip gasket for wider range
For HYMAX product specification sheets and product installation instructions, click the download links on this page.
For more information about our products, please contact KRAUSZ USA or your local Krausz sales manager.